After World War One, the club switched to the London League where we remained till 1934, winning the Kent Amateur Cup in 1931.
We rejoined the Kent League in 1934/35 but our stay in that league came to grief when, in 1936, we lost out Fordcroft ground and were forced to drop into a lower level of football. This caused us to drift from one temporary pitch to another. The team struggled badly during this period.
Off the field the club was also struggling to maintain a full complement of committee members which had dwindled to a perilously small number.