MULTI-SPORT COACHING TRAINEESHIP
The Cray Wanderers Community Scheme is offering young people the chance to embark on a Multi-Sports Coaching Traineeship.
This unique 12-week Pre-Apprenticeship scheme will teach you fundamental hands-on sports coaching skills, as well as invaluable experience and confidence when coaching and working with young people.
With the support of our expert team, you will learn everything you need to know about the development and delivery of community sports programmes, and a better knowledge of all-round sports, as well as valuable life and social skills.
As part of the traineeship, you will shadow our fully-qualified Head Coaches in delivering PPA/Lunchtime and After School Clubs in and around the Bromley, Bexley and Greenwich boroughs. On successful completion of the course, you will receive a qualification in sports coaching and be at a great advantage should you then decide to apply for our PAID full-time Apprenticeship Community Coach positions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
To be eligible for the traineeship, you must be:
• 16 to 18 years old
• Interested in the sports industry
• Have some form of GCSE qualifications (any level and grades)
• No longer in any form of education
• Not in any form of employment
• Living within our target area, or comfortable travelling to us.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THE TRAINEESHIP:
• Interviews with leading Sports coaching companies on successful completion of the course
• FREE gym membership
• FREE enhanced DBS check
• Valuable Work Experience at Academies with Level 2 and UEFA B-licensed coaches
• Better knowledge of all-round sports
• Pathways onto FA Level 1/2 coaching courses
• FREE Driving Lessons on completion of the course.